Step outside and you’re likely to see a concrete crack in less than two seconds flat. They’re in driveways, sidewalks, garages, patios, pool decks, and basements. Cracks harbor weeds and anthills, and cause toe injuries (ouch!). They’re eyesores that never seem to go away. Changes in temperature, moisture, shifting soils, and traffic only make them worse. Enough is enough! Just say no to cracks. Use Slab®: The Serious Fix for Concrete Cracks. Slab® is an easy-to-apply water-based sealant that really stretches – up to 300% of original crack size! – to create a permanent, weatherproof repair that stands the test of time. Your knees and back will thank you for using a product that won’t require repeated repairs year after year. Slab® sticks, stretches, and stays to banish concrete cracks for good.
Sashco Slab Textured Concrete Caulk
- Moves with your concrete:Extremely elastic to move with your concrete through changes due to shifting soils, temperature, moisture, and traffic to create a weatherproof seal that banishes dandelions, anthills, and other unsightly crack dwellers.
- Cuts down on repeated repairs:Just say no to brittle, cracked concrete repairs. In addition to extreme elasticity, Slab® is specifically formulated with tenacious adhesion to concrete. This perfect balance of sticking and stretching translates into repairs that last for years, not just months.
- Won’t stick out: Textured and colored to blend in with aged concrete for a seamless appearance.
- Easy to use: Easy to smooth and clean-up with water. No special chemicals required.
- OK to leave in your unheated garage overnight: Freeze-thaw stable through 10 cycles.
Where to Use
Slab is perfect for repairing large or small cracks in concrete, brick or stone including:
- Garages & Sheds
- Horizontal expansion joints
Slab adheres to:
- Cinder Block