Outlast Q8 Log Oil® is an EPA registered — (EPA REG. NO. 81819-1) — wood preservative specifically designed to control decay causing organisms (and mold, termites, powder post beetles) in log homes — even pressure treated. It provides unsurpassed water repellency and sheer trans-oxide color with one coat coverage. Outlast Q8 Log Oil® is a totally non-film forming exterior treatment that will never crack or peel. Unlike traditional surface coatings, Q8 penetrates deep into the log to provide guarantees protection and guaranteed no peeling or cracking. Q8 Log oil covers 125-175 square feet per gallon.
Outlast Q8 Log Oil® 1 gallon
- Rot control
- Stops decay fungi and mold
- Toxic to termites and powder post beetles
- Superior water repellency
- Beautiful translucent colors
- EPA registered (EPA REG. NO. 81819-1) Wood Preservative
- Controls cracking and splitting
- Meets all Federal, State and Local VOC restrictions
- Pre-tinted colors may be used on decks!
- Available in quarts for End-Cut treatment which validates the warranty on Wolmanized, Thompsonized and Outdoor wood products.
- Siding and non-contact applications are tintable with oil dispersible pigments and many universal type pigments – call for instructions or consult your dealer
- Available in ALL 50 States!
For Bulk Orders Call us at 865.637.6929