Log Home Materials and Supplies, Timber Fasteners
CALL OR EMAIL TO ORDER
• SPAX® PowerLags™ bring a new level of fastening efficiency and reliability to log home and timber frame construction. Engineered specifically for these demanding wood-to-wood structural applications, SPAX PowerLags feature patented thread serrations that eliminate pre-drilling and dramatically increase installation speed. SPAX PowerLags are also code listed and load rated, so you can be assured of the reliability of the assembly. Available in two head styles for job matched performance and aesthetics.
• No pre-drilling required
• Code listings ICC-ES ESR-1782
• Low profile, large diameter head designs provide exceptional draw down of even rogue logs.
• Deep T-Star Drive provides superior bit engagement and allows for easy backout of the fastener if necessary when the head is countersunk.
• Proprietary coating provides excellent corrosion resistance and prevents staining wet logs.
• Fastener length stamp on the head provides convenient identification without measuring and aids on-site inspections.
• German engineered thread technology; American made.
• Job-site friendly and weatherresistant packaging.
Structural Insulated Panel Fastener – SIP thread point fastener
Q: Why use panel fasteners?
• better holding power
• large beveled head helps sink screw flush without penetration into OSB 3 times faster than nailing
• uses 70% less screws per panel than nails, but achieves same hold down value
• threaded to screw point for fast drilling
• Tru-Kote® black epoxy lubricant coating
• includes 2 T-30 driver bits per pail
• available lengths 2″ – 18″