Log Home Materials and Supplies, PVC Foam Tape
CALL OR EMAIL TO ORDER
This polyvinyl chloride black closed-cell foam is designed to provide a high performance seal against dust, light, air and moisture between the logs. The PVC foam is superb gasketing material that does not dry out, shrink, or deteriorate. This pressure-sensitive adhesive foam has an easy peel protective liner providing fast and simple placement during construction. Another advantage of PVC foam is that it has vibration damping properties giving the foam more versatility when applied between the logs.
To accommodate our customer’s needs, our PVC foam tape can be cut to any size needed.
Most common available sizes
• 1/4″ x 3/8″ x 50′ Foam (48 rolls/case)
• 3/8″ x 3/8″ x 30′ Foam (48 rolls/case)
• 3/8″ x 1/2″ x 30′ Foam (36 rolls/case)
• 3/8″ x 3/4″ x 30′ Foam (24 rolls/case)
• 3/8″ x 1″ x 30′ Foam (18 rolls/case)
• 1/2″ x 1/2″ x 25′ Foam (36 rolls/case)